5 braid tutorials for summer:
- Braiding expert Alison Brislin created this waterfall braid tutorial (above) for a post on once wed, and I'm so happy she did because this is one gorgeous look.
- Maegan at ...loveMaegan shows us how to get this pretty side french braid up do (below) which - thankfully - looks easy enough for anyone to try.
- If you're in a whimsical mood, than this boho braid tutorial is for you. I think this look would be perfect to keep your hair out of the way during vacay.
- Michaela at Michaela Noelle Designs opted for this french twist braid (below) instead of a normal ponytail, and it couldn't have turned out any cuter. I can easily see this becoming my go-to braid this season.
- A Cup of Jo shares this pretzel braid tutorial created by her friend Caroline. This looks like it took hours, but in reality there are few steps and it seems like even beginners can achieve this look with ease. I'm definitely trying this soon!